Welcome, Titan Volunteers!
We are so excited to have over 100 parents and other supporters who are actively volunteering! We appreciate all our volunteers who participate in ways from fundraising to making copies! Each one plays an important role in making TCCA successful!
Each Monday, our school newsletter goes out and will have links to sign up for all of our volunteer opportunities. Be sure to contact Mrs. Danielle Borzillo, our Project Coordinator, if you have any questions about volunteering. She can be reached at dborzillo@treasurecoastclassical or by calling 772-419-7680.
- Events and Fundraising – Planning and implementing before, during, and after events at the school or in the community with potential opportunities on weekdays, nights, and/or weekends. Additionally, working to gather sponsors and donations for events or projects. Yearly major events will include a Fall golf tournament, Winter 5k, and Spring Gala.
- Campus Beautification - Assist with building upkeep, maintenance, and repairs, personally or through business support.
- Teacher Appreciation Committee - Members will work to provide events to recognize the efforts of the staff. They will host on-campus and off-campus events for the staff throughout the year.
- Classroom Ambassadors - Ambassadors serve as a liaison between the teacher and other class parents, organizing classroom volunteers for activities such as classroom parties, field trips, and other TCCA sponsored events. They also ensure that each classroom hold party is planned and staffed with enough volunteers (typically one or two), crafts, goodies, and games. The Room Parent is not required to attend every event. (Give an opportunity for other parents to volunteer since our on-site parking is limited) Finally, Ambassadors work with the teacher to determine other needs of the classroom; for example; making copies, cutting, updating bulletin boards, etc.
- School Day Volunteer Opportunities - These opportunities include helping to monitor the lunchroom, making copies for teachers, sorting lost and found, and assisting with other office-related tasks.