HELP US PREVENT A CRAZY CAR LINE BY FOLLOWING THESE GUIDELINES
Please read carefully.
• Drop-off times are from 7:00 a.m.-7:55 a.m. If you are dropping off past 7:55 a.m., you will need to park and walk your scholar to the office.
• We will be redirecting traffic when walkers are crossing through the parking lot. When you see scholars crossing the parking lot, pay attention to the person directing you to go to the parking row closest to the school building. Make a right turn into that row. Once you reach the end of that row, zipper in with the lane of cars in front of you.
• Abstain from cell phone usage. Maintain awareness. It is against the law to use your cell phone while in a school zone. Once stopped in car line you may use the PikMyKid app to dismiss your scholar(s).
• Dismissal is 3:00 p.m. Cars are not permitted on campus until 2:30 p.m. Do not idle or park in the turn lanes on Cove Rd. Do not enter Legacy Cove property. Do not park on Ault Ave or at The Grace Place. Do not park anywhere near Anderson Middle School.
• Walkers will be released at 2:50 pm.
• If you are in the area of a cone, drop your scholar off, allow them to walk, and move forward. Do not stop when there is room to pull forward. Do not wait to pull up to the school entrance. Teachers, staff, and Safety Patrol will be stationed throughout the drop-off area to assist your scholars and keep them safe.
• CLOSE THE GAPS! Keep moving forward!
• Picking up scholars late WILL result in late charges. If you have an emergency that prevents you from being on time please contact the front office.
• Exercise patience. Keep in mind that the car line is always slow during the first two or three weeks of school. This is not indicative of how the remainder of the school year will go.
• Please see the graphic below. Safety is our priority! Thank you for your compliance!
Download Carline Procedures here.
We recommend downloading these PDFs and keeping them in your vehicle.