Treasure Coast Classical Academy Starts Request for Proposal (RFP) Process for Food Service
Invitation to Proposal:
This Request for Proposal (RFP) is for the purpose of obtaining responses from caterers and vendors to
provide meal services for Treasure Coast Classical Academy, Inc. (sponsor) (SFA). Child Nutrition
Programs operated may include the United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) National School
Lunch Program (NSLP), School Breakfast Program (SBP), Afterschool Snack Program (ASP), and the
Seamless Summer Option (SSO). Treasure Coast Classical Academy, Inc. (SFA/sponsor) is a public charter
(public, charter, private) school located in 1400 SE Cove Road, Stuart, Florida 34997. The goal of the
Food Service Program is to provide healthy and nutritious food options for students.
Click here to view and download the RFP.
- Monday, May 15, 2023, Solicitation available to public
- Thursday, May 18, 2023, Proposal questions due via email at email@example.com
- Friday, May 19, 2023, Proposal questions answered by publishing in the News section of the school website
- Tuesday, May 30, 2023, Proposal submissions due by 6:00 pm (time) EST to 15275 Collier Blvd., Suite 201-299, Naples, FL 34119, Attention: Optima Operations. Please include an electronic version (zip drive format) of the proposal in the package.
- Thursday, June 1, 2023, at 11:00 AM, Proposal submissions publicly opened at OptimaEd, LLC, 2706 South Horseshoe Dr., Naples, Florida 34104
- Thursday, June 1, 2023, SFA review of Proposals
- Monday, June 5, 2023, SFA recommendation to FDACS and FDACS review
- Monday, June 28, 2023, contract award
- July 1, 2023, awarded vendor begins service
Questions & Answers: